Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung

Navigation zu den wichtigsten Bereichen.


Zertifikat "audit berufundfamilie"

Inhaltsbereich: Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung

Fünf Jahre seit der Fluchtmigration 2015: Integration in Arbeitsmarkt und Bildungssystem macht weitere Fortschritte



"The IAB Brief Report presents major findings from the third wave of the IAB-BAMF-SOEP Refugee Survey, a longitudinal household study of 7,950 refugees arriving from 2013 until the end of 2016 in Germany. Five years after arrival, about 50 percent of the refugee population are in paid employment, and 56 percent of those work in skilled jobs. In the 2nd half-year of 2018, 23 percent of refugees have participated in schools, vocational training, or university education since arrival. About 60 percent were employed, pursued education, or participated in training measures. The overwhelming share of the remaining 40 percent was actively seeking jobs or have been on parental leave." (Author's abstract, IAB-Doku) ((en))

Further information



Bibliographical information

Brücker, Herbert ; Kosyakova, Yuliya ; Schuß, Eric (2020): Five years since refugee migration 2015 : progress in integration into the labor market and education system. (IAB-Kurzbericht, 04/2020), Nürnberg, 16 p.